Monday, December 29, 2014

Treatment for Headache and migraine


1. Prepare herbal juice (kashayam) from the roots of jack fruit tree. Boil the herbal juice for couple of minutes and let it settle down. Take 5 to 6 drops of the juice and put it in nostrils and rest for sometime. You will see that your severe headache will vanish.


2. Prepare yogurt (curd) out of cow's milk. Mix the yogurt in rice and have it early in the morning before even the sun rises. By doing it for 3 days continuously for 3 days, you will be relieved from migraine.

3. Take the bark of a mango tree and grind it into a nice paste by adding water to it. Apply this paste to the forehead. This will relieve you from migraine.

4. Take lukewarm cow's ghee and put drops of it in the nostrils both in the morning as well as in the evening. This is one more way of getting rid of migraine.

5. Crush the ocimum tenuiflorum (Tulasi) and smell the aroma. Take around 8 to 10 leaves of the plant and eat them. This pleasant smelling plant heals you from headache.

6.  Eating Jalebi (A famous sweet in India) in morning and evening will help you from migraine.

7. Grind dry ginger powder with jaggery into a paste. Smelling this paste will ease you from headache.

*Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as Ocimum sanctum, holy basil, or tulasi, is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics. (Source: Wikipedia)

Note: Listed above are different healing methods for same problem. If you are suffering from the ailment, it is not required to practice all the methods mentioned above. You can practice any of those methods based on the availability of the raw materials with you. It is also suggested to check if you are allergic to any of those herbs before using them. Also, please check with your physician if you are currently undergoing any medication.

1 comment :

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete